• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home today - no billing - lots of spew around

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home today - no billing - lots of spew around

First of all me last night. But woke up at 5am and felt a bit better so was going to go in today.
    But then wife/daughter started so that was that. Day at home looking after spewing wife and baby... Great.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Nasty

Norovirus? Or summit else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Nasty

Dunno. Not sure how you tell what it is.

Felt dead rough for 12 hours mind. Not 100% now.

Comment

I'm am actually also at Home today, although I am billing... and wasting time posting drivel on here
        IKTWH
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Nasty

hoarding and using old food way past its use-by date perhaps?

It's amazing how sloppy some people are about that. Even pots of dried herbs can become dangerous when they are left too long.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Call yourself a contractor. Raging toothache and 2 hours sleep and I'm in today (although I'm probably biting everyone's heads off).

Not in tomorrow as I've a dentist appointment slap bang in the middle of the day...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Call yourself a contractor. Raging toothache and 2 hours sleep and I'm in today (although I'm probably biting everyone's heads off).

Not in tomorrow as I've a dentist appointment slap bang in the middle of the day...
              That's nothing. I was once involved in a pile up on the motorway, shattered my left leg but managed to crawl out of the wreckage and get into the office 'On time!' Before doing a whole day & then popping to A&E in the evening
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I'm available with a hammer and chisel at 08:59 tomorrow at your clientco, if that would help?

Comment

I had a duvet day yesterday.

HTH
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I was going to go in. But wife and baby both chucking so had to stay really.

Comment

Working...
                    X