• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Jesus...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Jesus...

...he has risen and the first thing he did was register for a CUK forum account.

Jesus
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

It says "Jesus is not a member of any Public Groups". Does that mean he's not a Christian
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      It says "Jesus is not a member of any Public Groups". Does that mean he's not a Christian
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Always pay attention to the small print:

Jesus
        Not worth listening to

Comment

Get ready for the second coming. Hallelujah, we're saved. Now, where do I confess? Is there an email address?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yeah, the problem is you have to confess and not sin anymore, which is a bit tricky for some of us. Being a bad Christian, I'll be first in the furnace when the balloon goes up.
            It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
              Yeah, the problem is you have to confess and not sin anymore,
              Surely you can just confess again? Isn't that the great attraction of the Catholic Church?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Of course you can as often as you like. But what if you die between a confession (confession := confession +1; sins := 0 and one or more sins (for fun in 1..tired loop sins:=sins+1; end loop

If you die with outstanding sins you go to Hell. Bad Catholics confess on their deathbeds, but its not always that convenient.
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                X