• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a day!

Watched the speed skating in the office this afternoon and saw my occasional cycling mate Jorrit Bergsma winning the 10km!

Then went to the gym, did some spinning behind two of the finest female rears I have ever seen on this fine earth!

Then went to my favourite local restaurant and had a beef steak salad to start with, then a beef steak and spuds!

Then drove the J-a-a-a-a-g back to my lodgings at a fairly swift pace, and finished the evening with a glass of wine while the innkeeper put the Carolina Chocolate Drops on the stereo!

So that's sports, fit women, steak, fast cars, good music and good wine all in one day; I guess I'll have to wait until the weekend for that one little thing that makes a man's life perfect.

I hope tomorrow isn't a big disappointment.

Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 February 2014, 22:20.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    So that's sports, fit women, steak, good music and good wine all in one day; I guess I'll have to wait until the weekend for that one little thing that makes a man's life perfect.
    Fried breakfast?
    Lie in?
    Playing Football?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
      Fried breakfast?
      Lie in?
      Playing Football?

Umm, I suppose it could be combined with a lie in.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Umm, I suppose it could be combined with a lie in.
        Or a lie on
        If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Or you could combine it with breakfast in bed, honey is good for you

Comment

think its time to go to bed now, once I pass the 10pm watershed my posts turn to smutty

Glad you had a good day, hope tomorrow is a +1

Comment

Any day without water sports cannot be a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                think its time to go to bed now, once I pass the 10pm watershed my posts turn to smutty

Glad you had a good day, hope tomorrow is a +1
                Don't forget to blow out the Yankee Candles

Nighty Night

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                  Don't forget to blow out the Yankee Candles

Nighty Night
                  I have Yankee Candles

( checks webcam is off )........

Night Night

Comment

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X