• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote NLUK for PCG CC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote NLUK for PCG CC!!

Friends and country (wo)men! Vote for NLUK in the upcoming PCG CC.

https://www.pcg.org.uk/news-events/n...0705-311970461

Vote for me and I promise I will.....

Sing the praises of PCG at every possible chance and be just as grumpy as Mal when doing it.
    Bring in professional qualifications for radiator bleeding, gladiator films and chutney
    Lobby HMRC for a 'Dob your mate in it for a free IR35 pass' process
    Close the border to stop underpaid, underskilled migrants who can't speak proper English stealing our jobs. The Welsh border that is.
    Be condescending, rude and generally mean to all newcomers to the PCG
    Replace the PCG forum as part of a merge of CUK and Mumsnet
    Make all forums apps allow rep from mobile devices
    Listen to my esteemed CUK'ers and implement any and all of their ideas (suggestions below please!)

Vote NLUK, you know it makes sense!!

Voting is now open. Just click the star, hit 'I approve' and confirm!! Vote now!
    Last edited by northernladuk; 19 February 2014, 13:52.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Sing the praises of PCG at every possible chance and be just as grumpy as Mal when doing it.
    Bring in professional qualifications for radiator bleeding, gladiator films and chutney
    Close the border to stop underpaid, underskilled migrants who can't speak proper English stealing our jobs. The Welsh border that is.
    Listen to my esteemed CUK'ers and implement any and all of their ideas (suggestions below please!)

Damn it! Can't give rep in the mobile app :what:
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Damn it! Can't give rep in the mobile app :what:
      Added...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Replace the PCG forum as part of a merge of CUK and Mumsnet
        Make all forums apps allow rep from mobile devices

Voting is now open. Just click the star, hit 'I approve' and confirm!! Vote now!
        Yay NLUK!!!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Daily Sockie hangings, post crucifiction.

Comment

I'll vote for you...... If you promise to K'off over there and not come back to CUK!

Comment

Im not voting for you. Anyone who does not post vitriol at the bn66/s58 thread at every opportunity is clearly not up to the task.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                Daily Sockie hangings, post crucifiction.
                He already crucifies posts daily.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Im not voting for you. Anyone who does not post vitriol at the bn66/s58 thread at every opportunity is clearly not up to the task.
                  Surely only bothering with simple stuff and not giving a monkeys about issues that don't affect me makes me a perfect fit for the role! Gets the MP's votes so can't be a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    He already crucifies posts daily.
                    Kaboom Tish! He's here all week Ladies and Gentlemen, evenings and matinees...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X