• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plug in & Pluck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug in & Pluck

Digital Condom | Indiegogo

Probably not something you want to watch at work.

Short Summary

We are raising money to develop more open-source sex technology. The Electric Eel is an open source, digital condom concept designed to enhance your sexual pleasure. The prototype is built with conductive fabric and a Lilypad micro-controller, and delivers short electric impulses along the underside of the shaft for increased stimulation. The amount of electricity being used is very small, and the designs have all been personally tested by the design team for their effectiveness and safety

What We Need & What You Get

If you pay 350$ or more, you will get a handmade electric eel

The Impact

We will develop and document more public domain devices for people to explore and understand their bodies.

Other Ways You Can Help

Try to build some yourself. Figure out what you like!
    bit pricey for a contributor but I suspect they will make money in the long term Sex sells!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So this basically gives you an electric shock on your todger?

If that's your thing, I'm sure you could rig something up with a set of jumpleads and a car battery.

Comment

I've got to have an EMG next week. I hope to goodness they haven't read that.

Comment

The prototype is built with conductive fabric and a Lilypad micro-controller, and delivers short electric impulses along the underside of the shaft for increased stimulation.

Personally I prefer mine delivered via nipple clamps.

Does anyone understand what they are trying to do? Is it actually a condom as in a barrier device? Or is it a sexual stimulation device/sprem repository(like an inflatable sheep)?

Comment

Working...
        X