• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Le Diner de Con (sp?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le Diner de Con (sp?)

Has anyone seen this Froggy film? If you haven't buy, beg, borrow or steal it. You'll laugh till it hurts.

I would invite to my dinners:

Chico
    Franco
    David J Contractor
    Jibber

Yes. I saw it at what used to be the swiss centre in Leicester square. It's good.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Very sloppy, for a title especially - Not only did Sas skip the "s" from "Cons" but he forgot or hadn't noticed the tin hat over the "i".

Le Dîner de Cons (1998)

I reckon Sas himself would be a prize guest of honour one week
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Very sloppy, for a title especially - Not only did Sas skip the "s" from "Cons" but he forgot or hadn't noticed the tin hat over the "i".

Le Dîner de Cons (1998)

I reckon Sas himself would be a prize guest of honour one week
        Hence the (sp?) you moron. I would definitely invite you. We could talk about foreign climes, how to figure out rep on CUK and a host of topics that would leave you floundering.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

ah yes

Chico
          Franco
          David J Contractor
          Jibber

legends

but who is the Kn0bend(sp?) Sasguru
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I've seen it. Tres amusamt.

The tax inspector gets the last laugh, I think, which is appropriate for a contractors' forum.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I've got a 27' Colvic northerner motor sailor. Two full headroom cabins forrard and a double berth sleeping cabin aft, plus a fully water tight cockpit. You could find one in your price range

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Hence the (sp?) you moron.
                I guess they don't have the internet where you use CUK then? If it's not worth your time looking up the spelling, it's not worth out time to read. If someone wrote in txt-speak because they couldn't be bothered to write properly, you'd hardly be happy.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I guess they don't have the internet where you use CUK then? If it's not worth your time looking up the spelling, it's not worth out time to read. If someone wrote in txt-speak because they couldn't be bothered to write properly, you'd hardly be happy.
                  :

Comment

Is it an original of this? Dinner for Schmucks (2010) - IMDb

Comment

Working...
                    X