• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Independence for London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence for London

Fook off you soft southern shandy drinkers, the rest of the UK don't want you!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Fook off you soft southern shandy drinkers, the rest of the UK don't want you!
    Right, that's it, you're banned from Grub Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Right, that's it, you're banned from Grub Club!
      Right then, we are taking back our Yorkshire puddings!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

By drinking shandy means we actually do some work. Making stuff the world wants.

As opposed to spending our time being p1ssed, wife beating and fooking sheep.

Comment

Would move there if it did break away!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            By drinking shandy means we actually do some work. Making stuff the world wants.

option 2 sounds good

Comment

As opposed to spending our time being p1ssed, getting a beating from the wife and fooking sheep.
              FTFY

Comment

You know this happens a lot when Wales lose in the rugby don't you?
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                X