• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cuk regrets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuk regrets

BBC News - Cpl Anne-Marie Ellement inquest: Superior officer denies Facebook bullying

A military police officer regrets "every single day" writing a Facebook status update which may have upset a soldier later found hanged, an inquest has heard.

Do you ever think about the impact your posts have? Or have any regrets about past posts?

Personally I reckon cuk is a bear pit and anyone who enters here gets everything they deserve.

Comment

As in life, think about what you say before you post: remember an online post has no body language to emphasize intent and you can’t see the recipient’s body language to gauge their state of mind.

I do think too many people fail to remember the above, sometime with disastrous consequences.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

I do sometimes worry that I am not offensive enough in General as well as in general.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Personally I reckon cuk is a bear pit and anyone who enters here gets everything they deserve.
          Bedwetter
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

+1 I'm happy to insult anyone in general simply because you are warned.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              +1 I'm happy to insult anyone in general simply because you are warned.
              Yes, but admin wants us to tone it down a little you utter utter [redacted]
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Bedwetter
                The nasty man is being horrid to me. Make him go away.

<sobs>

Comment

The nasty man is being horrid to me. Make him go away.

<sobs>
                  We've tried. Believe me we've tried but he continually returns with sub frank spencer stories of grade a screwups.

And because of that we don't actually try that hard...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                  X