• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will mostly be....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will mostly be....

So what are the general denizens up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Just been informed that I have a ticket for Wales France tonight.
    Sat: nursing hangover and lamenting the thinness of my wallet after losing all my money playing spoof and then getting some fresh air.
    Sun: Making it up to Mrs P

Thanks for asking. You?

Comment

Ta for asking!

Fri: waiting for the evaluator and cooking caramelised battered deep fried for GF#1
      Sat: try riding the bike, getting pork belly from butchers to make bacon, cooking
      Sun: more bike riding if I can and getting stuff ready for home brewing
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

tonight finishing on time and getting out on bike / walk
        tomorrow fix the conservatory roof & some friends over for the kids to play & adults to drink.
        Sunday MS is towing me to Reading on L2B.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

painting a bedroom and in the drying periods sitting comfortably on my new office chair reading reddit and listening to john coltrane.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - chilling out with Mrs MUN after putting mini MUN and micro MUN to bed.
            Tomorrow:
            Play date for the kids. Drop Mrs MUN off at her friend's place for a reunion and play with the kids for a few hours. In the evening might write some more of an RPG a friend wants me to run for his stag night - he would like a cross between Walking Dead and Firefly.

Sunday:
            Babysit kids at church. Find something to do with them in the afternoon, might take them to one of the indoor play grounds or something. In the evening SCA training! The current British champion and former British champion will be there so will have some fun and will pick up some bruises. Will see if I can get anywhere using a poleaxe and if not will just use sword and shield. Have some beginners coming too so will spend some time training them.

Back to full training next week (session before work, another at lunchtime and maybe one in the evening depending on what is happening) so will get to bed early if possible!

You?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Thanks for asking
              Tonight: Starting Mr N's b'day weekend with some fizz and a porcini risotto
              Tomorrow: Chilling, rugby and taking Mr N out to dinner at a local Michelin starred establishment
              Sunday: More chilling, cooking and celebrating the fact that there's no bleedin' unpacking left to do.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Relaxing. No actual plans but I'll probably watch star trek into darkness this evening, might get out with the RC cars tomorrow if the weather is nice, might built another robotic dinosaur with doodab jr #1, might treat him to a PS3 and a copy of the lego movie game (then I can have GT6 )
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Tanks for asking.

This evening, driving back to Tester Manor then cooking for Lady Tester.

Saturday AM; last week's postponed bike race, then ride home to watch rugby.

Saturday evening; out for a meal with friends, actually, my first employee when I ran a small testing set up with another bloke. Happily his careers has now progressed such that he is able to buy us dinner instead of the other way around.

Sunday; eggs benedict, champagne and then I believe Lady Tester wishes to visit the boutiques of Utrecht, so we'll get the train
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Ta for asking!

Fri: waiting for the evaluator and cooking caramelised battered deep fried for GF#1
                    Sat: try riding the bike, getting pork belly from butchers to make bacon, cooking
                    Sun: more bike riding if I can and getting stuff ready for home brewing
                    Thanks for asking. I'll be round at HyperD's.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X