• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you know if a woman likes you on a date?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know if a woman likes you on a date?

Dating rules: Why do so many women still insist on men paying for meals on a date? - Telegraph

My school friend Annabel has an interesting take on things. She says: “If I like them I let them pay, if I don't and there's absolutely no chance of a repeat, then I will insist on paying my share. Then it feels like we are quits. All squared off.”

So if she likes you then you pay.

Presumably divorce is a woman's way of showing that she loves you.

I find the whole idea of anyone paying for me embarrassing and awkward. But that's my social gaucheness.

Having said that, I got bought lunch today

Comment

In your case Brillo I'd say making it past the aperitif is a good sign.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I find the whole idea of anyone paying for me embarrassing and awkward. But that's my social gaucheness.

Having said that, I got bought lunch today
        BigMac meal with a fanta and extra medium fries perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          BigMac meal with a fanta and extra medium fries perchance?
          Pub lunch with former colleague who works in the next building.

Anyway it's a diet coke and large fries. And an extra cheeseburger.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            In your case Brillo I'd say making it past the aperitif is a good sign.
            You mean as shes gagging for me to get her in the sack and to heaven and back?

Oh. I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Pub lunch with former colleague who works in the next building.

Anyway it's a diet coke and large fries. And an extra cheeseburger.
              Did you entertain him with your witty repartie about tits and your videos of tits?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Oh. I see what you mean.
                Remember the safe word.

Comment

Oh. I see what you mean.
                  I normally take them home in a taxi. A sack seems a bit, I don't know, medieval.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Did you entertain him with your witty repartie about tits and your videos of tits?
                    Her. No, didn't mention my tits. Stuck to the usual topics - holidays, work and tampons.

Comment

Working...
                    X