• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Dallas, get off yer bike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, Dallas, get off yer bike

It's not ladylike.

How about trying the thing with the wavy ribbons instead?

Offer 'Feminine' Sports To Women, Minister Says

Excellent idea!

Comment

Sports Minister Helen Grant should know being "feminine" means being as hard as nails, says Fleet Street Fox - Fleet Street Fox - Mirror Online
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I know, I am such a minger, and to think my mum started me on ballet happy ltb training.

Comment

They should only be allowed to participate in cheer leading, all other sports should be male only.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            It's not ladylike.

How about trying the thing with the wavy ribbons instead?

Offer 'Feminine' Sports To Women, Minister Says
            How about this....? (NSFW!)

lingerie bowl - Google Search

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              I know, I am such a minger, and to think my mum started me on ballet happy ltb training.
              I heard that. When we asked Brillo to score you out of ten. He said he'd give you one.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Women should be offered more feminine sports that allow them to look "absolutely radiant", the minister for sport and equality has said.

Dallas looks absolutely radiant during her IronMen contests. Except when her wetsuit doesn't fit.

I have lots of piccies of her at home - I must post them sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I heard that. When we asked Brillo to score you out of ten. He said he'd give you one.
                  Utter lie!

I said zero.

Comment

PS Does telling Dallas to get off her bike imply she is a lesbian? Cool beans! I hope so.......

Comment

Working...
                    X