• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring on the way?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring on the way?

Last week I saw a bumblebee.

Today I saw a butterfly.

It was down the garden but quite clearly a butterfly.

I think it was looking for flowers.

Sadly it was out of luck.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Last week I saw a bumblebee.

Today I saw a butterfly.

It was down the garden but quite clearly a butterfly.

I think it was looking for flowers.

Sadly it was out of luck.
    I've seen quite a few bees today. Yesterday about 4 lizards and the day before a Coyote and a Buffalo.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I've seen quite a few bees today. Yesterday about 4 lizards and the day before a Coyote and a Buffalo.
      Any Road Runners?

Comment

In North Wales its full of Crocuses and daffodils. And Lambs.

But also wind. A biting wind. And the usual rain.

Comment

Crocuses are out in Kent & Daffs on their way
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Felt quite springy yesterday.

But the bastards at the BBC have changed the weather from dry to wet for this morning since I went to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Felt quite springy yesterday.

But the bastards at the BBC have changed the weather from dry to wet for this morning since I went to bed.
              I do apologise to the bastards at the BBC. It's metcheck showing rain. Beeb's showing just one drop at 10am, so hopefully we'll be able to duck that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Ironically, a Coyote is faster than a Road Runner, so Wylie E didn't need to cheat. Dick Dastardly too, had the fastest car, he was always in the lead, stopped to cheat and ended up losing.

Comment

Snow Drops and Crocuses in full bloom in S.Yorkshire. Grass doesn't appeared to have even noticed that it was supposed to stop growing.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I am looking for an agressive action plan against the mutant monster wasps that attacked me all last summer. When do I need to start, around now?

Apparently I need to setup x3 fake nests and then in summer set up some traps, what else can I do?

Comment

Working...
                    X