• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working for my spouse limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for my spouse limited company

Hi,

Can one of you help me out with this query?

Should I have to be concerned about IR35 if I am going to contract through my spouse limited company, (my spouse limited company) who will in turn pay me a national minimum wage?

Thanks.

Waits for NLUK.......

Comment

Originally posted by dpminfo View Post
      Hi,

Can one of you help me out with this query?

Should I have to be concerned about IR35 if I am going to contract through my spouse limited company, (my spouse limited company) who will in turn pay me a national minimum wage?

Thanks.
      What does the IR35 guide tell you?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Waits for NLUK.......
        Words fail me on this one. I just can't understand how anyone that has the intelligence/skill to win a contract can post rubbish like this. I hope his wife isn't a IT contractor as well.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 26 February 2014, 12:00.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes you do still need to consider IR35.

Hope this helps!
          Craig

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Words fail me on this one. I just can't understand how anyone that has the intelligence/skill to win a contract can post rubbish like this. I hope his wife isn't a IT contractor as well.
            Go on - use that special phrase... You know you want to.....

I haven't got all the letters yet.
            (7,5) ??CKIN? M?RON
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Do YOU need to be concerned? Absolutely not.

Why would it need to bother you? You have been paid your salary. Jobs a good un.

The owners of the company on the other hand might have a few little worries.

Comment

Working...
              X