• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you got a bull*** detector ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got a bull*** detector ?

If not, get one here

The Universal Bulltulip Detector Watch™

I would heed the caution notice though
    We are not responsible for the results of your use of the Universal Bulltulip Detector Watch™ whether due to your courage or lack of good judgment. Use of the Universal Bulltulip Detector Watch™ may seem endlessly warranted. However, relationships may be adversely and possibly permanently affected.
    Many years ago my colleagues and I placed a remote one in a plant pot in a break out area near us, and set it off 5 minutes after anyone started a meeting " Warning, Warning, bulltulip Alert"........

Had to remove it after three meetings before someone found it, and all deny hearing any " strange announcements"
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

I was just going to start this thread, you beat me to it
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If someone has one, can we run it against MF's posts?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I worked with someone who was known for spouing nonsense.

One day his boss whipped out a copy of "the bluffers guide to computing". Opened it up. Read a little. Then shouted "now I know what you are on about".

Comment

Working...
        X