• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Autotext the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autotext the missus

Great idea for an app

“We know that people are busy and sometimes forget to send enough love to their partners. We invented BroApp so that even if you forget to manually write a message, your love is still communicated. BroApp provides seamless relationship outsourcing.”
    No option for gayers, lezzers or born agains yet.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

"relationship outsourcing"

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      No option for gayers, lezzers or born agains yet.
      How do you mean?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

As a gay developer commented on Twitter, "If you need an app to automatically send messages to your girlfriend so you can spend more time in the company of men…"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          As a gay developer commented on Twitter, "If you need an app to automatically send messages to your girlfriend so you can spend more time in the company of men…"
          Sounds perfect for one subset of the gay community then
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Think I need an autotext that sends to the mrs saying -"Yes I'm working late tonight. Don't moan about it. Remember its money which you like spending".
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X