• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does she have a point?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she have a point?

Baroness launches racist tirade and attacks security at Belgravia Hotel - Telegraph
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

You mean a point to being alive? No.

Comment

An eye-witness, who describes themselves only as 'Disgusted of Belgravia' said online: "I was there and what she said was beyond unacceptable. There is no room for such behaviour in these times."
      about right, a bit sad really but it was still offensive.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Do you feel that she has a point?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Do you feel that she has a point?
          I judge people as individuals not as stereotypes (except contractors of course )
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

"There is no room for such behaviour in these times." Ah, not like the good old days, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              "There is no room for such behaviour in these times." Ah, not like the good old days, eh?
              I think the point is she is a product of her times, think Gene Hunt.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stupid woman. She banged on about brown people ruining Britain except she's Swiss and the person she was insulting was from Canada. Plus she says she has no money, no income, no savings yet she can piss it up in a posh hotel...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I judge people as individuals not as stereotypes (except contractors of course )
                  I forgot - and lefties

Comment

Its the rich and those with titles ruining Britain. Take take take.

Thow them out and keep the Browns.

Oh and the French. They can fook right off too. Not sure if they are okay these days - but one cannot be British without hating the FRench for some reason or other.

oh and the recruitment agents. coming in here with their racist threads. can't we have some proper contractor racist threads?

Comment

Working...
                    X