• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They call me mr BOOM(ed)Bastic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They call me mr BOOM(ed)Bastic

well not quite a mega boom but seems I am only contractor so far being offered a 4 week extension till the end of April.....

Paperwork yet to come through but looking likely.

Who was it who said I wasn't cut out for contracting?

Let me be the fifth to say
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Can't be bad!

Comment

WooHoo
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

<------- assuming we don't get into a 3rd world war and instead you are sifting through rubble looking for rats to eat.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Shake the room...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    well not quite a mega boom but seems I am only contractor so far being offered a 4 week extension till the end of April.....

Paperwork yet to come through but looking likely.

Who was it who said I wasn't cut out for contracting?
                    Calling a boom with no paperwork? That would be me.

Fingers crossed they do the needful in time though.... Have a gangnam banana

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X