• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Love Britain: vote UKIP or BNP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Britain: vote UKIP or BNP?

If I were a narrow minded racist subhuman white trash peasant, which of the two parties should I vote?

<Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    If I were a narrow minded racist subhuman white trash peasant, which of the two parties should I vote?
    Seems to be rather a racist comment. Why do you have to bring colour into it?

Comment

Leave out the "subhuman" etcetera. There are plenty of people in UKIP who are open to debate issues, and there probably people in the BNP who will someday realise the error of their ways. This kind of insult encourages the BNP who think the 'liberal elite' are out to get them.

There are people on this board that support UKIP; I don't hate them or see them as trash; I just disagree with them on some things.
      Last edited by Mich the Tester; 28 February 2014, 14:14.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If I were a narrow minded racist subhuman white trash peasant
        Aren't you? Which bit is incorrect?

Comment

troll fail!

one day at a time

Comment

White trash refers to Americans.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Aren't you? Which bit is incorrect?
              I'm all of them. So which party is for me?
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

I'm all of them. So which party is for me?
                Sounds like the BNP would be best for you. UKIP might still be a bit wishy-washy liberal.

Comment

BNP/EDL/UKIP - don't forget the latest political movement .. the new, harder edged 'Britain First'

In response to the Tower Hamlets 'Muslim Patrols' they ran a 'Christian Patrol' a couple of weeks ago in
                  Tower Hamlets. After first driving down the whole of Brick Lane in an Armoured Land Rover fresh back from Afghanistan.

Britain First holds &#39;Christian Patrol&#39; in Brick Lane and Whitechapel, east London - YouTube
                  LIONHEARTED BRITAIN FIRST CHRISTIAN PATROL ENTER MUSLIM OCCUPIED TOWER HAMLETS TO DELIVER A MESSAGE - YouTube

Comment

UKIP encourages everyone to vote for UKIP. However we would not want you as a member.

HTH lol

Comment

Working...
                    X