• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Mental Elite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Mental Elite

After posing some simple challenges this afternoon I have analysed the responses and the results are as follows :

Mudskipper - Passed the first challenge. Did not fair so well in the second.
    Bunk - Passed the first challenge. Also solved the second one with some careful pummelling in the right direction.
    EO - Baffled
    MadDog - Really really impressed. The only CUKer to actually get the solution to the second problem.

So CUK's bright sparks are SY01 and MadDog.

The rest of you, do try and KUATB.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    After posing some simple challenges this afternoon I have analysed the responses and the results are as follows :

Mudskipper - Passed the first challenge. Did not fair so well in the second.
    Bunk - Passed the first challenge. Also solved the second one with some careful pummelling in the right direction.
    EO - Baffled
    MadDog - Really really impressed. The only CUKer to actually get the solution to the second problem.

So CUK's bright sparks are SY01 and MadDog.

The rest of you, do try and KUATB.
    Don't really give a tulip.

FTFY.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Don't really give a tulip.

FTFY.
      I think this is a little above your comprehension.

Comment

You didn't solve the woodchuck puzzle though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You didn't solve the woodchuck puzzle though.
          That might be a little over my comprehension

Comment

I think its less of the elite and more of the mental when you're talking CUK
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I think its less of the elite and more of the mental when you're talking CUK

Comment

If sas is not the number 1 mental elite then your calculations must be wrong.

Comment

Having looked at the puzzle thread, I'm pretty sure I know the name of your Cambridge client. Do I get a bonus point?

(If I'm right, I was there for nine months a few years ago.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Having looked at the puzzle thread, I'm pretty sure I know the name of your Cambridge client. Do I get a bonus point?

(If I'm right, I was there for nine months a few years ago.)
                    What was the verdict? Am I an impatient sod hiding facts to beef up my own self importance?

PM me the name of who you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X