• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Septics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Septics

Either this is a windup or Americans really are stupid: McDonald's in $1.5m lawsuit sparked by 'napkin dispute' - Americas - World - The Independent
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Blimey the Independent have gone down Market most of the poor reporting & comments would look bad on the Mail website.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Blimey the Independent have gone down Market most of the poor reporting & comments would look bad on the Mail website.
      That's what some of the comments said, although one rather spoiled it by recommending the guardian instead, whatever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Comments on the Mail site are not much worse than many comments on CUK, including mine of course.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

What gets me though is when I go to McDonalds (yeah, I admit it) is that the serviettes are in a holder at the counter and you get them yourselves. The only one you get with your food tends to be the one with the chips. Is it different in America in that they don't trust their customers to be able to work out to serve themselves (or just aren't clever enough) or what?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X