• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax disc saga continued

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax disc saga continued

Yuppers to the poster who suggested staggering my tax disc applixations so that renewal never coincides with MOT renewal.

I say thus because yesterday saw ne pulling up at the Pink Elephant for my meet and greet service only to be told that they couldn't take my car as ot didn't have a walid tax disc. Unless I could prove it was tax i would have to go to Long Stay and pay a premium because I hsdnt prebooked and risk missing flight TX0254 to Arricife.

So I got my lappy out. Was there a 3g signal? Was there hell. So by the time I've got my proof of purchase after firing up my dongle Ive now got to deal with an irate traffic warden.

Flight was packed and I ended up next to the couple with the newborn baby screaming. And the meal service was so slow they didn't even have tine to do our coffees.

But as I gaze out of my window across this harsh alien landscape, I think I'm going to have some fun here with the girls.

Oh - just remembered something form last night through my Ribera Del Duero induced haze.

Some rather brassy Manchurian girl marched up to me in tge street and screamed "you fukkeeng kunt" at me in her cotton mill lilt.

Hope it's not going to be full of chivs.

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Yuppers to the poster who suggested staggering my tax disc applixations so that renewal never coincides with MOT renewal.

I say thus because yesterday saw ne pulling up at the Pink Elephant for my meet and greet service only to be told that they couldn't take my car as ot didn't have a walid tax disc. Unless I could prove it was tax i would have to go to Long Stay and pay a premium because I hsdnt prebooked and risk missing flight TX0254 to Arricife.

So I got my lappy out. Was there a 3g signal? Was there hell. So by the time I've got my proof of purchase after firing up my dongle Ive now got to deal with an irate traffic warden.

Flight was packed and I ended up next to the couple with the newborn baby screaming. And the meal service was so slow they didn't even have tine to do our coffees.

But as I gaze out of my window across this harsh alien landscape, I think I'm going to have some fun here with the girls.

Oh - just remembered something form last night through my Ribera Del Duero induced haze.

Some rather brassy Manchurian girl marched up to me in tge street and screamed "you fukkeeng kunt" at me in her cotton mill lilt.

Hope it's not going to be full of chivs.
    Drinking last night my dear? Please "weview" your work and correct your mistakes. 3/10, must try harder.

Comment

Clearly total jackanory made up bollocks. Does the sockpuppeteer really find this stuff amusing?

Comment

0/10

I had more fun taking my morning pills than reading that crap, and some of them are quite hard to swallow.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Proper preparation prevents piss poor performance... Buy it in advance and you won't have the aggravation? :banghead:
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I don't think I've ever met anyone IRL who struggles to tax their car. What's next? The challenge of parallel parking? Help, I can't program the video? My toaster beat me at chess?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Drinking last night my dear? Please "weview" your work and correct your mistakes. 3/10, must try harder.
              And I thought GG was your sockie? Or is that post a double bluff?

Comment

This obviously male, extremely dull, sockie is one of the reasons for CUK's precipitous decline of late.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Clearly total jackanory made up bollocks. Does the sockpuppeteer really find this stuff amusing?
                  No. It all happened. Believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                    No. It all happened. Believe it or not
                    Not.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X