• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human Barbie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Barbie

'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone' - Europe - World - The Independent

A Ukrainian model dubbed the “human Barbie” has revealed she is training herself to live off only light and air.

Why?

Shrinks the weekly Tesco bill.

Comment

appearing in a gonzo movie near you soon...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        appearing in a gonzo movie near you soon...
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone' - Europe - World - The Independent

A Ukrainian model dubbed the “human Barbie” has revealed she is training herself to live off only light and air.

Why?
          The silly woman lives on air and light alone already.

She just has to funnel the energy through plants, and also preferably animals, first.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Why?
            Valeria Lukyanova, 23, has admitted using plastic surgery and Photoshop to cultivate her doll-like appearance
            Here's a photo of me. No plastic surgery but I will admit to a touch of Photoshop:

Hmm, those wrinkles need a bit more work
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Here's a photo of me. No plastic surgery but I will admit to a touch of Photoshop:

Hmm, those wrinkles need a bit more work
              Okay, I photoshopped those wrinkles out from your forehead and around the eyes....

Comment

Why?
                Here's your clue...

With her cinched in waist, platinum blonde hair and vacant stare, Ms Lukyanova has attracted international criticism for her self-objectification and obsession with achieving an unrealistic concept of perfection.

Comment

Working...
                X