• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS: that's another function generator connected to a powersupply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS: that's another function generator connected to a powersupply.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Sat in here and the perfume of burning resistor wafted in from the lab.

Idiot esteemed customer has connected the output of the function generator to a power supply.

A different idiot from last week.

Feck me, it doesn't half pong.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Sat in here and the perfume of burning resistor wafted in from the lab.

Idiot esteemed customer has connected the output of the function generator to a power supply.

A different idiot from last week.

Feck me, it doesn't half pong.

Why would you do that?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hello zeity. I have a fault with the timer of my dishwasher. When can you get round and fix it?

Ta!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Hello zeity. I have a fault with the timer of my dishwasher. When can you get round and fix it?

Ta!
        here you go build one of these

Search Results dishwasher

or turn it to a painting station.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          FTFY
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

here you go build one of these
            Already an expert at using old dish washer cabinets. When we had our oil-fired hot air central heating unit fitted years ago, it sometimes used to cut out because the air flow was inadequate. Stuck a booster on top made from a fan from the old unit inside a dishwasher. Worked brill ever since.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X