• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do agents/clients look at this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do agents/clients look at this forum?

Always wondered. Would be a bit scary if they could work out in real life who some of the people (OK me included!) were....

Phew. Lucky my real names not Mr Psycho Candy then..... :-)

Although wasn't there a thing a while ago where someone had some grief because client found out about something they'd posted on here? I guess they'd just provided too much info or something.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

True to style I believe it was Wiiilmsloooow!!! <<canned laughter>>

I doubt that they actively trawl the tinterweb for this stuff but if you leave your office screen visible on this site you may well pique someones interest.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about agents but I know a couple of posters were notified by their client that they monitor the forum.

Comment

I inadvertently included some CUK tab headings on a screenshot in some documentation once. Luckily a friend spotted it before it was too widely circulated....
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I inadvertently included some CUK tab headings on a screenshot in some documentation once. Luckily a friend spotted it before it was too widely circulated....
          Could be worse. A guy I used to work with created a load of training materials and eLearning with Jobserve open on another tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I wouldn't worry about agents but I know a couple of posters were notified by their client that they monitor the forum.
            LOL. Another good reason not to use real name as user name or mention actual client names too often....

(and hope clients dont check web access logs too often).
            Last edited by psychocandy; 4 March 2014, 10:19.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X