• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Jesus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Jesus

If this really is your second coming, why are you still quoting from your first coming, and particularly from the writings of blokes who weren't there?

You should be making up new parables and stuff.

Russell T Davies' The Second Coming had it pretty well covered.

While not entirely flawless in terms of overall story structure, The Second Coming is nevertheless a ground-breaking production of true original creative sweep that might possibly be prove to be the most original and though-provoking piece of televisual drama we will be privileged to see grace our screens for many years to come.

Comment

Its not really the 2nd coming: during time travel things get messed up and actually this is his first coming during which he will realise Chico's crock of BS and feel obliged to travel back to -1 AC in order to ensure supposed 1st coming.

threaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
        Russell T Davies' The Second Coming had it pretty well covered.
        I remember it.

Gobby northerner lights up Man City's old ground then gets poisoned, which somehow kills god as well, and it all ends with everyone walking around in a miserable trance.

Not very exciting, no fish, and not many parables either.

Comment

Beware of what you wish for.

Originally posted by stackpole
          You should be making up new parables and stuff.
          Originally posted by Jesus
          So there's this geezer, right...

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Hey Jesus,

What's your view on Chico? Why did your dad make him so silly - is it a sense of humour thing he's got?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Jesus,

can you hang fire on this second coming lark? It’s not a good time right now. There is a bit of a domestic row going on over in the middle-east, we’ve got all these Polish builders in, and our Prime Minister is still on holiday.

Tell you what. Why don’t you give your dads telephone number and we will give you a call when we have time?
              Blair, you cannot reach me now,
              No matter how you try,
              Goodbye cruel Labour,
              Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

"take me to your leader"

Hmm. Jesus, as Blair is on holiday, do you want to meet John Prescott instead? He is our leader at the moment. Or is that something you want to talk to us about?

Comment

Sir, I am Anton Oleg, I represent a top company executive in Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over 50 Million euro. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in Western Europe, and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 8% for your "management fees", if I am able to reach terms with you. If you are interested, please write me back by email and provide me with your name, telephone number, and private email address and I will provide further details. Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we can not afford any political problems. Regards, Mr. Oleg.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Face of Jesus seen in baby scan

OH NO! It's true!

Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                    No matter how you try,
                    Goodbye cruel Labour,
                    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Working...
                    X