• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scary stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary stuff

I thought I just saw a tile fall off the roof and fly past my office window, but it turns out it was a massive bird tulip. I'm going to need to take my car to the car wash now.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

That bird must have a big arse.

But that's Newcastle for you.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The worst time is when the berries are out - had one bird splatter my Shogun (the new one not the 96 model) with what can only be described as similar to a mixed blueberry muller corner
      Anyway left it on there for a couple of weeks due to not using it & couldn't be arsed to take it to the car wash - but when I finally did it had eaten the paint back to the primer
      Seems the water based paint in modern car is to blame - old Shogun wouldn't have been affected & Mitsubishi UK didn't want to know

There's a moral in there somewhere
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        what can only be described as similar to a mixed blueberry muller corner

I've never liked those muller things. Now I know why.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Mr ms got shat on in Taunton. It's supposed to be lucky, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Only if he thought he was going to have to pay for it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              It was for you if you were stood next to him.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X