• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The battle for third place has begun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The battle for third place has begun

BBC News - BBC to host Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage TV debate

It could prove to be a fatal mistake for one or both of them. It should certainly be entertaining.

I particularly liked the comment from downing street

A spokesman said the prime minister would be setting out his views on Europe during the European election campaign and did not want to start "another process", adding the Lib Dems were "a bit needy of publicity".
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Who's going to watch this? It's probably only the people that have already made up their minds one way or another. It's hard to see it having much of an effect on the great unwashed.

I fear it's a lose-lose for Cleggy.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Who's going to watch this? It's probably only the people that have already made up their minds one way or another. It's hard to see it having much of an effect on the great unwashed.

I fear it's a lose-lose for Cleggy.
      ^ This but I am betting on a one way attack on UKIP as feelings for this party are very strong either way. No one seems to give a monkies about the other party.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X