• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dilemma

I quite fancy going out for a wagamama for my lunch. However I smell a little bit and I really can't be arsed to get into the shower (it's quite complex what with various dressings that need to be kept dry and I currently have no spare sticky things to repair them with).

I do however have an untouched lynx deo & shower gel set that someone or other gave me for christmas.

Should I go for the lynx effect?
    No
    0.00%
    Yes
    25.00%
    I like to roll on AndyW's mum
    75.00%
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

i would say yes

but are you just 24 hours ripe or more like 48?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I quite fancy going out for a wagamama for my lunch. However I smell a little bit and I really can't be arsed to get into the shower (it's quite complex what with various dressings that need to be kept dry and I currently have no spare sticky things to repair them with).

I do however have an untouched lynx deo & shower gel set that someone or other gave me for christmas.

Get Mrs Doodab to give you a bed bath?

Or failing that, a stand up wash at the sink to do the wiffy bits?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just go to Wetherspoons. No need to worry then.

Comment

Gotta recommend baby wipes for such occasions.

Just coating it isn't good, the smell just disappears until you get into the restaurant then it comes back (in my experience).
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Have you consulted Psychobabble yet? What did he suggest?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ask what would suity do?

Change the nappy and use a couple of baby wipes..
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Can you handle being mobbed by wanton nymphomaniac lovelies in your condition.

edit: What the hell, splash it all over and go for it
                Last edited by Goatfell; 5 March 2014, 11:30. Reason: Second thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
                  Can you handle being mobbed by wanton nymphomaniac lovelies in your condition.
                  Probably not if there is more than one

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Or failing that, a stand up wash at the sink to do the wiffy bits?
                  Why didn't I think of that? A quick swipe of the pits with a flannel and I'm ready for my chicken katsu. Sorted.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                  X