• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Jabberwocky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Jabberwocky

Look, honest question here, not trying to insult you or call names or anything, just answer it in simple terms: do you realise that the way you act make you look unquestionably a complete idiot? The only thing that's worse is that racist idiot (can't mind his name) who comes on from time to time to advocate genocide of different races.

Anyway, take my advice - register new nickname and start it all from clean sheet. Its not like you got a great history of memorable posts that would make people miss your presence.

Ok I will be honest. This is an IT contracting web site. I provide impartial, clear, career advice for all potential IT contractors. I have many years experience on which to draw, an impeccable academic pedigree, and a project list of FTSE 100 blue chip clients. I package this advice with wit and good humour, I'm multi-lingual, culturally aware and politically astute. I deal with senior management on a day-to-day basis at a strategic level. Now, fancy a banana ?

Comment

That's probably the best post out of almost 800 that you've made - keep it up.

Comment

Working...
      X