• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico unmasked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico unmasked

I see you guys have been sending hours trying to work out the real ChicoLondon. Some try humour,some try insults other try reverse psychology. All are doomed to fail.

Chico is the Zorro of ContractorUK working anonymously in the real world but on CUK setting the agenda and creating a buzz not seen since Cliff Richard in his hey day. At the moment I am auditioning for the role of Tonto - dundee and spod are the front runners.

Originally posted by ChicoLondon View Post
    I see you guys have been sending hours trying to work out the real ChicoLondon. Some try humour,some try insults other try reverse psychology. All are doomed to fail.

Chico is the Zorro of ContractorUK working anonymously in the real world but on CUK setting the agenda and creating a buzz not seen since Cliff Richard in his hey day. At the moment I am auditioning for the role of Tonto - dundee and spod are the front runners.
    Come on AtW. Bring him back. You know you want to!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Come on AtW. Bring him back. You know you want to!
      No.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No.
        But you were great on x factor!

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X