• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC admit BBC3 is rubbish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC admit BBC3 is rubbish

BBC News - BBC Three to be axed as on-air channel

Although monkey dust was quite good
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - BBC Three to be axed as on-air channel

Although monkey dust was quite good
    As was The Mighty Boosh.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh dear. This is turning into the doodab was wrong, here's a list of things he bought on DVD because they were so good thread....

Though I mostly bought them as presents for other people.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There's BBC 3 now? - Things have changed. Does channel 5 still exists. Gosh that was awful.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          There's BBC 3 now? - Things have changed. Does channel 5 still exists. Gosh that was awful.
          Yep Channel 5 plus
          Channel 5 + 1
          5 something else equally as tulip

Least BBC3 has one thing on once a year that is watchable.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There us a channel 5 + 24 now, I watched the mentalist on it last night.

Anyways, bbc3 had decent show but they could have been fitted into BBC1 and BBC2 if you removed all the tulipe like the hairy bikers and all the sports relief crap.

Comment

Neighbours is on Channel 5 these days. Mr ms is addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Neighbours is on Channel 5 these days. Mr ms is addicted.
                Is Home and Away on the same channel?

My in-laws watch every soap apart from Hollyoaks and Eastenders, so I got my Aussie fill the other week when I was over there.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Yep Channel 5 plus
                  Channel 5 + 1
                  5 something else equally as tulip

Least BBC3 has one thing on once a year that is watchable.
                  And Channel 5 USA, complete with American accented continuity announcer.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If BBC3 goes, then we'll be stuck with only Fox showing Family Guy repeats every night.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X