• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geographical Euthanasia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geographical Euthanasia

I have a fantastic idea, that I have gleaned from reading CUK.
    Lets give everyone in the country (immigrant or not) an IQ test. Anyone under 115, the minimum needed for a modern society, IMO, will be forcibly moved to Wales and Scotland (we don't have to kill them, we're not Nazis after all).
    In the unlikely event that people currently living in Wales and Scotland pass the test, we can move them into England.
    No free movement - the "new" Welsh and Scottish can come on visas - we'll need a certain amount for household staff.

This way we can isolate cretins, morons, fundamentalist zealots, thickos, idiots, ignoramuses and so on in one place and pay them a stipend for their booze and fags (they don't need t'internet), while not having to deal with them in real life.

It's the only humane option .
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

So not euthanasia at all then.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      So not euthanasia at all then.
      Cardiff or Glasgow, son?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Cardiff or Glasgow, son?
        Which is further away from you?

Comment

Why does my bin man need to have an IQ of 115? Boring jobs suit thick people.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I have a fantastic idea, that I have gleaned from reading CUK.
            Lets give everyone in the country (immigrant or not) an IQ test. Anyone under 115, the minimum needed for a modern society, IMO, will be forcibly moved to Wales and Scotland (we don't have to kill them, we're not Nazis after all).
            In the unlikely event that people currently living in Wales and Scotland pass the test, we can move them into England.
            No free movement - the "new" Welsh and Scottish can come on visas - we'll need a certain amount for household staff.

This way we can isolate cretins, morons, fundamentalist zealots, thickos, idiots, ignoramuses and so on in one place and pay them a stipend for their booze and fags (they don't need t'internet), while not having to deal with them in real life.

It's the only humane option .
            Don't worry. As the person administrating the test your result is 95..... What do you mean the computer is wrong, I programmed it explicitly to ensure you always get that result...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Trouble is, I think I understand what SG's trying to say here; I think it's a 'reductio ad absurdum' argument but it does actually reflect many of the rather quaint and idealistic ideas people have on 'planned migration' or 'controlled migration'.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

not euthanasia, better yet, a premier league set up.

peoples work and abilities are judged, and the lower 10% are relegated to poorer countries.

the top 10% of any country should be allowed to emigrate to any country in the next league.

that way, poor performers are sent to Somalia or Ethiopia, via Greece, maybe.
                And the brightest 10% of poorer countries can earn their right to come to Europe.

We just need to set up the league first though.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It would be quite nice to discuss existentialism with one's binman.
                  My current one could be replaced by a chimp with no loss of efficiency.
                  Actually a chimp might be tidier.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You should see the tests rail companies use to select train drivers. Rail companies want boring people who like monotony....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X