• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overpaid by umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overpaid by umbrella company

This Umbrella company that I used to be with have just written to me saying that after and internal audit they realised they overpaid me £770 in April 05.

shall I......

1] ignore them and never pay them back as it's their own fault

2] write to them telling them I'll never pay them back as it's their own fault

3] pay them back....

4] continue to use this forum to tell sasguru he's a knob jockey ?

Write to them telling them their accounting system must be at fault as you received no over payment.

Tell them errors can not be corrected without a receipt.

Offer to sort it out for them but tell them there will be an administration fee (800 quid should cover your time).

Stop pissing about with SAS it may be funny, but it's not funny.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
      This Umbrella company that I used to be with have just written to me saying that after and internal audit they realised they overpaid me £770 in April 05.

shall I......

1] ignore them and never pay them back as it's their own fault

2] write to them telling them I'll never pay them back as it's their own fault

3] pay them back....

Might I add an additional option?

5] continue to use this forum to tell us all you're a juvenile twat?

Comment

Churchill - a simple answer to you ! go fuk yourself you boring b@stard !

Comment

Will he make 300 before the mods have had enough?

I say keep him. We need another pet troll. I think George is funny.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

My, what an angry young man you are.

Can I keep him for a pet? I'll take him for walks and look after him, I promise!

Comment

well lets put it this way, I put a sensible question to the forum with a little light hearted humour thrown in, and I get serious serious people that seem to have had a sense of humour bypass (probably coz they are too wrapped up in their own sad little lives trying to earn money and compete with all theirs friends) like you that come straight in the with insults !

Comment

well lets put it this way, I put a sensible question to the forum with a little light hearted humour thrown in, and I get serious serious people that seem to have had a sense of humour bypass (probably coz they are too wrapped up in their own sad little lives trying to earn money and compete with all theirs friends) like you that come straight in the with insults !
                FUQWIT!

Comment

Poor diddums! Feeling a little put upon? The problem is that you're not remotely funny and clearly stupid. But perhaps you can't see that probably coz you are too wrapped up in your own sad little life trying to earn money and compete with all your non-existent friends.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sensible question maybe . But the insult in the last paragraph?
                    You reap what you *** ?.

Go back to your Caravan Site!

Comment

Working...
                    X