• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RDF Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDF Group

Has anyone had any dealings with the RDF Group ?

Software Development | IT Recruitment | Testing | Support & Maintenance | RDF Group

I read an old article about financial problems the company were having and they owed money to contractors, admittedly it was an old article but I was supposed to interview for a contract through them and its been delayed because of 'paperwork' issues. Seems very odd so I googled them and found the article

What is going on at agency RDF Group?

so now Im a bit concerned, I dont want to miss out on a possible contract but with whats happened so far alarm bells are ringing. Anyone got any info ?

Working...
X