• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liberal's Election Prospects

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal's Election Prospects

Don't appear to be too rosy if this plays out at the big ones...

Liberal Democrats beaten by Bus-Pass Elvis candidate in Nottingham City Council by-election

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Don't appear to be too rosy if this plays out at the big ones...

Liberal Democrats beaten by Bus-Pass Elvis candidate in Nottingham City Council by-election

Comment

Whose prospects?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Whose prospects?
        The Liberal Democrat Party

Comment

A Raving Monster Loony government would be no worse than many we've had. At least they wouldn't believe their policies made any sense and, in the way of chance, might give us the odd good one.

Hey! That Bus Pass Elvis chap planned to legalise brothels with a 30% discount for OAPs. I'd have voted for him! (although a free brothel pass would have been better)
          Last edited by xoggoth; 8 March 2014, 10:41.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X