• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the CUK tastemeisters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the CUK tastemeisters

I need a reclining armchair, pref motorised, for falling asleep in front of the telly. Recommendations please...
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I need a reclining armchair, pref motorised, for falling asleep in front of the telly. Recommendations please...
    I believe Parker Knoll is the last word in such inmobilistic accoutrements...

Comment

Lazee Boy, millions of fat Americans can't be wrong...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Shackletons

Shackletons High Seat Chair Advert - YouTube

Comment

I am sure a couple of these will fit in well at doodab towers

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Not what you asked for, but I tried out one of these in Cargo.

Sienna Cuddler Mink

It swivels, is big enough to curl up in, or to slide child in next you you for TV hugs.

I guess it would be good for a super-obese person too.

I've got a leather electric recliner from big sofa chain - had it about 10 years, super comfy, but starting to look somewhat tatty (and Mr ms's, which sees more sitting action than mine has just about disintegrated).
            Last edited by mudskipper; 10 March 2014, 18:32. Reason: )

Comment

Panasonic EP30007 Real Pro Ultra Japan Total Body Massage Chair

Comment

I already have a big L shaped leather sofa, I may just lie on that.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Get a hammock!

Comment

Working...
                  X