• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear

'Oh Dears' are not of the quality they used to be. According to the Daily Mail, the standard of 'Oh Dears' on this site have fallen by 300% since Labour came to Power. Moreover, Illegal immigration has resulted with the CUK 'Oh Dear' cut n paste school being inundated with demand for places. Infact, so oversubscribed with students applications that the tutors are struggling to deliver a suitably depressing 'Oh Dear' content.

In other news, David Cameron told The Sooty Show, that contractoruk portrayed a stereotypical and out of date image of the Conservative Party. Cameron told Sue that he hopes to introduce a new Environmental tax to stop mental people posting on the internet.

More news follows
    Last edited by Jesus; 23 August 2006, 10:22.

Comment

And I hear Sweeps squeeks are down 10% as well

Comment

nice one

problem is, there are so many Oh Dears that nearly every bit of news is worthy of an Oh Dear based upon the original qualification criteria but as every piece of news is now Oh Dear worthy, just like every A Level student getting 4 A's the value of the Oh Dear is being eaten away

Maybe we need an Oh Dear +

or

an Oh Dear ++

to differentiate the standard Oh Dears from the higher performing Oh Dears

Milan.

Comment

Can't help with the Oh Dears, but you can have my Ol' Dear if it helps.
          Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

I just cant contain the laughter !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              I just cant contain the laughter !
              O Dear! He's back

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                O Dear! He's back

Go and Vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik The VIking
                  Go and Vote!

I was one of the first!

Comment

well come on lads ! this is like...erm ....just really UNfunny stuff !

Comment

Working...
                    X