PDA

View Full Version : Earphone question

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 10:13
I can't even begin to google this because I don't know the terminology so please bear with me.

Those little black rubber bits that fit over each earphone and go into you ear. Are they replaceable? I've got a pair of skull candy summat or other but I'd hope such an easily lost piece was easily replaceable.

Used up the spares that came with it already. Seems that every time I pull them out of my handbag one of the little blighters comes off and gets lost :mad:

MicrosoftBob
12th March 2014, 10:17
Try fitting a condom over each earphone, they won't come off so easily

minestrone
12th March 2014, 10:18
Buds.

Pondlife
12th March 2014, 10:18
I can't even begin to google this because I don't know the terminology so please bear with me.

Those little black rubber bits that fit over each earphone and go into you ear. Are they replaceable? I've got a pair of skull candy summat or other but I'd hope such an easily lost piece was easily replaceable.

Used up the spares that came with it already. Seems that every time I pull them out of my handbag one of the little blighters comes off and gets lost :mad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=earbuds&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aearbuds

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 10:23
Buds. That's the word I was after.

Thanks all.

sasguru
12th March 2014, 10:29

Get a man bag with a little compartment.

tarbera
12th March 2014, 11:13

Steve, why not just get some Bose your not a youngster anymore ?

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 11:22

W-W-W-W-WHAT???

mudskipper
12th March 2014, 11:32
Be careful - I got one stuck in my ear. It required much tweezer pokery to retrieve it.

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 11:44
Be careful - I got one stuck in my ear. It required much tweezer pokery to retrieve it.

I have very small ears which is why I can't use the 'phones that came with my iPod ( not that they're much cop anyway).

MicrosoftBob
12th March 2014, 12:00

They're playing the long game, if it's the midget

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 12:16
Hi Martin,

It was great to see you and the kids at the weekend and I look forward to touching base next week.

By the way, is that the Brougham Hayes office or Oldfield Park?

Regards,

Augustina.

Pondlife
12th March 2014, 12:34
Hi Martin,

It was great to see you and the kids at the weekend and I look forward to touching base next week.

Regards,

Augustina.

WTF?

MicrosoftBob
12th March 2014, 12:38
WTF?

It's to fool you into thinking she's not a sockie

OwlHoot
12th March 2014, 12:48
Hi Martin,

Regards,

Augustina.

Aha! So you aren't a Giant Alien Lizard after all, and your real name is Augustina! :laugh

Gittins Gal
12th March 2014, 13:07
WTF?

Aha! So you aren't a Giant Alien Lizard after all, and your real name is Augustina! :laugh

I was just trying to out-WTF the WTFness of the 2 posts that preceded mine, that's all :smile

doodab
12th March 2014, 13:55
I was just trying to out-WTF the WTFness of the 2 posts that preceded mine, that's all :smile

You've already managed that with your contrived inability to spell.