• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EC Global / Essential Consulting & Advantage Resourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EC Global / Essential Consulting & Advantage Resourcing

Hello all,

I have been contracting for years, but due to a recent work exposure to a new area, I now work for City institutions :P

These 2 above appear to be players in most of the contract roles on Cityjobs. Does anyone have experience dealing with them?

Shingz

Originally posted by shingz View Post
    Hello all,

I have been contracting for years, but due to a recent work exposure to a new area, I now work for City institutions :P

These 2 above appear to be players in most of the contract roles on Cityjobs. Does anyone have experience dealing with them?

Shingz
    You mean your clients are City institutions?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm working through Advantage Global at the moment. Same lot?
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

Ah yes! My clients.... Elementary mistake :P

PP - not sure if they are the same...... Do you get the daily bombarding of irrelevant roles as well?

Comment

Nope, they are hands off and pay on time (weekly) couldn't ask for more really.
          "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
          "See?"

Comment

has anyone dealt with AGS at RBS? tempted to apply for a few roles there, but apparently all RBS M&IB roles have to go through AGS (Allegis)?

not sure how their business model works, but given their website, but they sure make themselves out to be a sole supplier of contractors to RBS.....

sadly, I've now realised that my contacts for fellow business owners who have clients in London appears to be few and far in between.......

Comment

Working...
            X