• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lunch

Very generous portion of salad comprising of: thinly cut carrots, 2 types of lettuce, tomato, cucumbar, prawns a6nd yummy croutons with manually crushed black pepper and salt. All covered with very nice ceasar dressing.

Drink - tea with lemon and sugar.

Sweet an Sour Pork, followed by a large Fresh Fruit Salad

Comment

You are what you eat Alexei. A limp salad in your case!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Very generous portion of salad comprising of: thinly cut carrots, 2 types of lettuce, tomato, cucumbar, prawns a6nd yummy croutons with manually crushed black pepper a6nd salt. All covered with very nice 3ceasar dressing.

Dri6nk - tea with lemon and sugar.
        Was that created in your bedsit, on your bedside table with ingredients from your one-shelf mini-fridge?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Vol-au-vent and chips.
          Mayonnaise on the chips.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Shaunbhoy's lunch

Comment

cooeeee !

Comment

Four Mattesons hot dogs (thin ones) and two slices of bread. Needed to use them up.
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Hilarious Jesus. If only you were worth listening to. I take it you just turned some water into wine and went with the loaves and fishes staple again?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

oi !

Comment

Working...
                    X