• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oooh cute. IWTOT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh cute. IWTOT

Genelec 8010 allows professionals to work in compact studios and on the move.

No idea why, they just look cute
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I wonder if it would make a more than adequate replacement of a sound system, with several bulky speakers and an amp, in a large room such as a home cinema
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I wonder if it would make a more than adequate replacement of a sound system, with several bulky speakers and an amp, in a large room such as a home cinema
      Not without a sub woofer I shouldn't think.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have had a paid of these for coming on 10 years now. I really like them. Once the house is habitable and I have some cash again I am definitely getting the sub:

Nice chunky little active speakers. Did a disco for my eldest daughter's last birthday using them in the local village hall and they were more than loud enough... Not sure the 8 year olds appreciated the old school d'n'b set but I had a cracking time

Comment

Working...
        X