• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All Blacks Look the alike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says a witness in the PC Blakelock review. Which we all know is a load of bollocks, they all look quite different. Unlike those little chinky fellas.

BBC News - PC Keith Blakelock murder witness: 'All blacks look alike'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I came unstuck at clientCo.

There are two black ladies, both of whom I'd been dealing with, and it took me some time to realise they were not the same person. They really do look very alike. I felt a bit better about it once I found out they are sisters!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

There are two black people, both of whom I'd been dealing with, and it took me some time to realise they were not the same person. They really do look very alike. I felt a bit better about it once I found out they are brother and sister!
      FTFY
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Says a witness in the PC Blakelock review. Which we all know is a load of bollocks, they all look quite different. Unlike those little chinky fellas.

You're forgetting the "to me" part of the statement.

Considering that people can and are used to recognising differences in their own ethnic group it's an honest and not unreasonable statement to make.

Comment

This guy is a kinda psychopath. Really scary!
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            This guy is a kinda psychopath. Really scary!
            Who, MF? Oh yeah, we know that.

What's really scary is that it's taken you two years to realise it!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

There are two black ladies, both of whom I'd been dealing with, and it took me some time to realise they were not the same person. They really do look very alike. I felt a bit better about it once I found out they are sisters!
              Don't worry about it. The Eek Jr twins are intentionally in opposite parts of the school. One has (always) had long hair, the other has short hair and is 3 inches shorter.

1/2 a year in and we still get stories daily of teachers calling them by the other name.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

People called Romanes, they go, the house

Comment

Not since New Zealand started pretending decent Western Somoans players are really New Zealanders...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Some people see racism in everything. People of other races do tend to look more alike than those of our own but it it's nowt to do with racism, just that our brains absorb the major factors quicker than the lesser ones. Same as you'd notice if someone is very tall before you notice their hair colour.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X