• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice Kitty.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Kitty.

BBC News - Who, What, Why: How dangerous can domestic cats be?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/sharei...#axzz2vk8cD8mo

Originally posted by Mad Cat
    Raaaaaaaaar!
    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._river_default
    Last edited by zeitghost; 13 March 2014, 10:42.

You don't kick cats you chuck or fire water at them.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I kicked he who would be ZeitMog II the other day by accident.

The daft beggar nearly tripped me up.

Then again, it might have been A Cunning Feline Plan to knock me out & eat me instead of the munchies.
      You may not be too far from the truth...
      Cat diary

Comment

Cats=Vermin

Comment

I was in the outback once, me and the missus stopped on a bridge over a dried up river bed to watch the flocks of colourful birds swooping around. I walked to the far and and took a couple of steps down the bank when this big mog came round the corner.
          It had something furry in its gob, probably a large mouse or vole or a small rat. all I could see was the bum and two little pink feet.
          That mog was feral, it stopped and looked at me. It could have out-stared a garden gnome
          'get out of my way, two legs'

I would swear that I was the first human it had ever seen. It didnt flinch and it wasnt scared
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I was in the outback once, me and the missus stopped on a bridge over a dried up river bed to watch the flocks of colourful birds swooping around. I walked to the far and and took a couple of steps down the bank when this big mog came round the corner.
            It had something furry in its gob, probably a large mouse or vole or a small rat. all I could see was the bum and two little pink feet.
            That mog was feral, it stopped and looked at me. It could have out-stared a garden gnome
            'get out of my way, two legs'

I would swear that I was the first human it had ever seen. It didnt flinch and it wasnt scared
            And you've been together ever since! How heart warming.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              And you've been together ever since! How heart warming.
              yeah, we went to South Africa last year and saw some even bigger cats
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

yeah, we went to South Africa last year and saw some even bigger cats
                Did you play away?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Did you play away?
                  no we played 'Carcasonne, the castle', and a couple of games of backgammon
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

no we played 'Carcasonne, the castle', and a couple of games of backgammon
                    My cat only ever had the attention span for Yahtzee (not the triple version).

Comment

Working...
                    X