• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damn keyboards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn keyboards

My Mircrosoft natural keyboard started glitching so I need new one - found similar but the bloody ENTER key (not on keypad, but on he right side of letters) is small one, I like it big so that I dont miss it, ffs, whoever decided to make ENTER key small should be beheaded.

http://www.clitheroelancs.co.uk/

HTH

Victor
    The rest is silence...

Comment

SOMETHONG LIKE THIS how about one of these
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I need something that very close to MSFT Natural keyboard, they do have those but pictures suggest that ENTER key on them is small, this is a big no-no.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I need something that very close to MSFT Natural keyboard, they do have those but pictures suggest that ENTER key on them is small, this is a big no-no.

Perhaps you could file down your sausage like fingers?

Comment

So what you're saying is that you want Big Naturals?

PS why not just buy another MSFT Natural Keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
              Perhaps you could file down your sausage like fingers?
              Alternatively, use your willy for the ENTER key

Comment

Originally posted by Erik The VIking
                PS why not just buy another MSFT Natural Keyboard?
                What they make right now on the picture shows small ENTER key

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  My Mircrosoft natural keyboard started glitching so I need new one - found similar but the bloody ENTER key (not on keypad, but on he right side of letters) is small one, I like it big so that I dont miss it, ffs, whoever decided to make ENTER key small should be beheaded.
                  ENTER key should be small key just to right of SPACE bar.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    What they make right now on the picture shows small ENTER key

How about this one?

Comment

Working...
                    X