• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A womanly trick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A womanly trick

Fathertester and Mothertester are in Rome to watch the game tomorrow. Fathertester phoned me yesterday and told me Mothertester had opened her bag and realised she'd only brought left shoes with her and wondered if Lady Tester, with all her psycho-geriatric training, might know if this is a sign of senility. I wondered too, so I phoned Lady Tester and asked her, then she fell about laughing and told me 'it's a woman's trick to force Fathertester to buy her more shoes'.

I expect the Tester family fortune is being heavily depleted on the Via Condotti right now.

Surely only women can be so devious?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Senile

Nope

she is ALL there

Good woman!

Comment

wimmin and shoes ... wtf is that all about one pair for work, one for leisure and one for best party frock should suffice

Neat trick though & thanks for the heads up
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        Senile

Nope

she is ALL there

Good woman!
        WHS
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Fathertester and Mothertester are in Rome to watch the game tomorrow. Fathertester phoned me yesterday and told me Mothertester had opened her bag and realised she'd only brought left shoes with her and wondered if Lady Tester, with all her psycho-geriatric training, might know if this is a sign of senility. I wondered too, so I phoned Lady Tester and asked her, then she fell about laughing and told me 'it's a woman's trick to force Fathertester to buy her more shoes'.

I expect the Tester family fortune is being heavily depleted on the Via Condotti right now.

Surely only women can be so devious?
          First we need to know more about Mothertester...........

Would Mitch?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            wimmin and shoes ... wtf is that all about one pair for work, one for leisure and one for best party frock should suffice

Neat trick though & thanks for the heads up
            I've bought 4 pairs of shoes this month
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              I've bought 4 pairs of shoes this month
              I don't do shoes or handbags, but I've bought 10 more cook books.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I bought some running shoes.

Comment

4 pairs under my desk, next to the trainers and 1 pair on my feet

rackloads at home

all mandatory

I remember being in a permie job for 2 years and took home 25 pairs on my last day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    4 pairs under my desk, next to the trainers and 1 pair on my feet

rackloads at home

all mandatory

I remember being in a permie job for 2 years and took home 25 pairs on my last day.
                    I think I have accumulated a pair or two but they all have their functions appropriate to use and also the time of year. I tend to wear shoes to death and then if I can replace them with the same kind.

Though I was bullied into buying a pair of Louboutins by cojak and Zippy a few years back in Harvey Nicks.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X