• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Autumn Rally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autumn Rally

Well ....my WTF emerging markets portfolio has been "puffed up" considerably in anticipation of the coming rally.

Why is it I feel like a caravan owner who's just parked it somewhere on the Florida coast.

...on second thoughts I'll plough it in a buy to let.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 August 2006, 14:37.
    I'm alright Jack

still upside in blue chips imho
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The Russki-biased ones can be a good hedge against gas companies putting up their prices. God help us if they ever turn off the taps.

Comment

pardon me but WTF are you going on about ?

Comment

...good question Andyw about what my WTF portfolio is, mentioned in my posting above.

WTF stands for World Trading Finance.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Andy Andy!
            Why do you always seem to be in...."Daddy, Daddy, I don't know what your doing, but it does look clever. Mode

Comment

Working...
            X