• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The view before throwing myself down a black slope for the umpteenth time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The view before throwing myself down a black slope for the umpteenth time

Thighs are now burning. Weather was not great but good experience.

Après-ski was well jolly with folks dancing to so ein schönen Tag

Sing along..

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Why not get some mates to help you with your dull, tedious life as a second-class citizen gasterbeiter?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Easy blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
        Easy blue.
        The stuff over the edge you can't see in this picture, trust me, was next to jump off a building.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
          Easy blue.
          Agreed. That's never a black run.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Agreed. That's never a black run.
            Glad I don't ski with such poor judgment!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Glad I don't ski with such poor judgment!
              Well, lets look at what we can see in the picture, shall we ??

The top part (clearly visible) hardly qualifies as 'blue'. there's a bit that can't be seen in your picture, but can't possibly be that steep, or that steep for much in the way of distance, which you can get the perspective on from the people towards the bottom. Maybe you don't ski with poor judgement, but you must be colourblind to get the run classifications mixed up so badly on the resort map.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Well, lets look at what we can see in the picture, shall we ??

The top part (clearly visible) hardly qualifies as 'blue'. there's a bit that can't be seen in your picture, but can't possibly be that steep, or that steep for much in the way of distance, which you can get the perspective on from the people towards the bottom. Maybe you don't ski with poor judgement, but you must be colourblind to get the run classifications mixed up so badly on the resort map.
                Seemingly I was not the only CUker on that piste yesterday!

Comment

Looks like the moron has been throwing himself down nursery slopes with gay abandon in the fond belief that they were blacks.

Hey scotty, mind the toddlers please.

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Looks like the moron has been throwing himself down nursery slopes with gay abandon in the fond belief that they were blacks.

Hey scotty, mind the toddlers please.

Maybe it's like shoe sizes - separate range for kids and adults. If you were 8 that would look quite scary.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X