• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure

Ministers admit defeat in battle against grey squirrels - Telegraph

We were required by law to report grey squirrels on our land??? Damn it, we are all criminals!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Grey Squirrels – should we eat them? | Debatewise Where great minds differ

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I thought this was another thread about signing on between contracts
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            We were required by law to report grey squirrels on our land??? Damn it, we are all criminals!
            What would they do if you had report them? The little buggers are very hard to catch.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              What would they do if you had report them? The little buggers are very hard to catch.
              catch?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I had a "blow by blow" account from AtW once. It involves duct tape
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                X