• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grumpy this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grumpy this morning

All star cast of people getting in my way and generally being uterly cretinous and hideously irritating.

I was at fever pitch by the time I reached the station (after a 10 minute journey inexplicably became a 45 minute journey). The twat faced gurning bellend that kept feeding his ticket through the barrier, and ignoring the "Seek assistance" warning was an exceptional performance.

Random person with impossibly large suitcase who for no discernable reason decided to move from standstill, peering out the window position, to cutting across my stride at the very last second and blocking my way with their suitcase as I was in full stride for my train. That deserved an oscar.

And the utter fcktard who trod on my feet (both of them) as they took their seat on the train, and then proceeded to gas to their mate about the most banal bulltulip. This is a top effort.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Rag week?

Comment

No wait, a classic performance of "Thrust chinoed groin in face and rest free newspaper on head" is in play. Hats off sir.

Might put my own performance of "elbow in nuts, oh sorry didn't see you there".

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Rag week?
        Like a stabbed pig MS.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          All star cast of people getting in my way and generally being uterly cretinous and hideously irritating.

I was at fever pitch by the time I reached the station (after a 10 minute journey inexplicably became a 45 minute journey). The twat faced gurning bellend that kept feeding his ticket through the barrier, and ignoring the "Seek assistance" warning was an exceptional performance.

Random person with impossibly large suitcase who for no discernable reason decided to move from standstill, peering out the window position, to cutting across my stride at the very last second and blocking my way with their suitcase as I was in full stride for my train. That deserved an oscar.

And the utter fcktard who trod on my feet (both of them) as they took their seat on the train, and then proceeded to gas to their mate about the most banal bulltulip. This is a top effort.

Admin, I think minestrone hacked into suity's account.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What is this 'train' the OP is talking about? Does it have champagne?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

proceeded to gas to their mate about the most banal bulltulip.
              I thought you would have found a soul mate there
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                What is this 'train' the OP is talking about? Does it have champagne?
                Why couldn't you have been onboard MH370 sipping champagne?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Better this morning. Booked my shower time for 7am, sharp. Slowed slightly by the mass freakout that SY05s face has swollen up and he looks like a mongoloid.

Got the 7:32 from Parkway. Gets in to EthnicFriars 1 min later than the 7:42 as the latter doesn't stop at Elstree or West Hamstead. Not worth waiting for the faster train.

Happily sitting on the train, when some enormous bloke in a puffy coat sits next to me. even though there are two vacant seats in front of me. Now I'm all squished.

Pillock.

Comment

SY05s face has swollen up and he looks like a mongoloid.
                    ...chip off the old block then (c:

Comment

Working...
                    X