PDA

View Full Version : What's gonna be the Pasty Tax for this year?

Pondlife
19th March 2014, 09:36
Are we going to see them all lined up outside Gala Bingo looking for a photo-op?

Old Greg
19th March 2014, 09:55
Are we going to see them all lined up outside Gala Bingo looking for a photo-op?

I predict a £1 Big Society Contribution Charge payable by anyone who helps an old lady across the road.

Pondlife
19th March 2014, 09:57
I predict a £1 Big Society Contribution Charge payable by anyone who helps an old lady across the road.

I reckon it's still worth it based on me short changing her when I help with her shopping.

Tesco, Every little helps.

MicrosoftBob
19th March 2014, 10:02
Perhaps a tax on nipple tassles, they could even call it a pasty tax

d000hg
19th March 2014, 10:09
Fat Tax? Sugar Tax?

Better name for the media would be "Kebab Tax" or summat.

barrydidit
19th March 2014, 11:13
Sunshine. Everyone feels better on a sunny day, what better time to take a quid each off them.

And, it would cost those smug southern chunts most of all meaning a big surge in scottish tory support and no chance of a labour victory. Osbourne is too sly a political operator to let an opportunity like this pass.

Old Greg
19th March 2014, 11:28
100% tax on deep fat fryers and Buckfast to drive the Scots into independence. You read it here first.

hyperD
19th March 2014, 11:44
Micropenile Gains tax or "wee willy" tax as it will be known . That way Max Clifford single-handedly wipes out the UK's debts with one quick stab of his button mushroom.